White Dwarf 480 – Sept 2022Skriv ut
OBS!! BORTKLIPPT STRECKKOD!!!
- Packed with rules, short stories, and all of the regular columns for Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Kill Team, and more
- Flashpoint Nephilim – defend or destroy a Necron tomb world in this mini campaign
- A mini campaign for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, a Horus Heresy battle report, Kill Team: Into the Dark designer’s notes, and loads more
White Dwarf is Games Workshop’s premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month – including new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests, and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to in the September issue:
Letters, questions and pictures of miniatures sent in by you, our readers.
Worlds of Warhammer
In a galaxy of war and madness, are there any ‘good guys’?
Inside the Studio
Take a look at what we’ve been painting and playing this month.
How was Teclis painted, and how did his colours inform those used on the Lumineth?
Black Library: Old White-fur
The skaven encounter a terrifying white-furred adversary in this short story by David Guymer
– Echoes from the Warp
What is ‘flow,’ and how can it benefit you on the battlefield?
– A Regal Reckoning: Flashpoint Nephilim
The Silent King unleashes the inquisitive Illuminor Szeras on the Nephilim Sector
– Flashpoint Nephilim: Rising Tomb Campaign
An immersive campaign set on a Necron tomb world. Will you defend it or purge it?
WARHAMMER: THE HORUS HERESY
– Battle Report: The Fate of Barbarus
Massive armies clash in an epic 18,000-point battle on the blighted home world of the Death Guard.
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR
– Rules of Engagement
Are you a Pitched Battle general or a casual commander? Serious applications only…
– Flashpoint Rondhol: The Waaagh!
Weirdnob Shaman Ka-rokk has had a vision, and it looks a lot like Everquake City!
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR – FLASHPOINT CLASH
– Desperate Countermeasures
A mini-campaign set in Thondia that pits Orruk Warclans against Stormcast Eternals.
– Operation Briefing
Bring your torches, because this column is offering a designer’s commentary on Into the Dark.
– Kill Team Engage!
The White Dwarf team continue their Spec Op campaigns. Some squigs came to some harm.
– Galactic War Hosts: Operatives Assigned
Fancy building and painting a kill team? Here’s some modelling and painting inspiration!
– From the Deeps!
A gallery of Warhammer Underworlds warbands painted by you, our readers.
Each physical copy of issue 480 comes with 30 tile cards to aid your Flashpoint Nephilim campaign.